Bathroom remodeling from Solera Home Improvement is available to you in the greater metro area of San Jose, CA
Bathroom Ideas – San Jose – Showers – Tile
The lead article in this series is titled Bathroom Ideas.
Ceramic tile is a command and excellent material for showers. However, like all materials it has advantages and disadvantages.
Tile is so common because it has many advantages and only a few disadvantages.
- You can easily find a large selection of colors, patterns, borders, surface textures, etc.
- The surface of the tiles themselves never need to be resealed (the grout lines do).
- By buying some extra tile and storing it, if you ever break one or two tiles, the fix (which is to replace one or two tiles) is fairly easy.
- Tile allows you to us use pattern and/or border tiles to create a variety of interesting designs.
- The grout between the tile deteriorates over time, needs to be resealed every 12 to 24 months, and needs to be repaired if it ever starts to loosen up.
When you are selecting shower material for your bathroom remodel ideas, ceramic tile is an excellent choice.
Please consider letting us be of service to you for your upcoming bathroom remodel. You won’t be disappointed.