Bathroom Remodel Santa Clara: The Solera Group
For your bathroom remodeling in the greater San Jose metro area, please contact us, The Solera Group for a no obligation consultation. We service from San Jose, as far north as Redwood City and Livermore.
Hall Bathroom Remodel with Natural Stone
This featured bathroom is an excellently remodeled hall bathroom with a natural stone shower created in such a way that no door or curtain is required. The narrow window on the back wall of the shower allows natural light giving the room a feeling of greater space.
The pebble tile style for the shower pan provides a great visual break from the shower walls to the floor.
As hall bathrooms are generally five feet by eight feet and eight feet tall, the amount of space you have to work with is limited. Making a standard hall bathroom look and feel larger is helped in various ways:
- Running the shower tiles all the way up to the ceiling.
- The window which lets in some natural light.
- The light colored vanity, storage cabinet, and mirror frame.
- The faucet coming out of the wall rather than up from the vanity.
Other things that could have been done are:
- Install an under mount sink (fewer protrusions into the room).
- Install a flush mount medicine cabinet.
- Bring in more natural light via a solar tube.
- Install a more flush light fixture.
Everything that protrudes into a small room helps it feel smaller. Everything that doesn’t helps it feel larger.
The overall effect is excellent and makes very good use of the available space.
Are you ready to start your bathroom remodel?
Then do yourself a favor and …..