Solera Home Improvement is a remodeling contractor providing bathroom remodeling services in the San Jose, CA metro area
Bathroom Remodeling – San Jose – Remodeling Contractor
When selecting the remodeling contractor for your bathroom remodeling project, there are a few things you should check out before making a committment.
- Is the firm properly licensed?
- You can check their license number against the CSLB website to make sure it’s active.
- Do they carry general liability insurance?
- This is not required by law, but it’s in your best interest that they do.
- Ask to see their insurance certificate.
- Do their references check out?
- Don’t just get references, call them.
- Ask for at least one reference where something went wrong as the best measure of how a contractor will work with you is how they worked with someone else.
- Do you feel this contractor is someone you can work with?
- The most important aspect of being able to work with a contractor is the ability to work well with a contractor.
- If you have a bad feeling up front, listen to it, consider finding someone else.
We would love to have an opportunity to be of service to you with your bathroom remodel.