Bathroom Remodeling Santa Clara
For your bathroom remodeling in or around Santa Clara, CA, please contact us, The Solera Group for a no obligation consultation. We service from San Jose, as far north as Redwood City and Livermore.
Bathroom Remodeling Tip: Latex Paint
Water based latex paint provides the following advantages:
- cleans and thins with water – is easier to clean up
- dries quickly with significantly less odor
- more resistant to fading, blistering and peeling
- more resistant to mildew
- is great for more relaxing pastel colors
The only disadvantages of water based latex paint when selecting paint for your bathroom remodeling are:
- does not cover darker colors or stains as well – so a high quality primer is an absolute must
- is not as easy to clean and does not stand up so well to very heavy use and high traffic areas
So if you have very small kids or lots of roommates, an oil based paint may make sense, but otherwise a water based latex paint should meet all your needs.
– The lead article in this series (the table of contents if you will) is titled Bathroom Remodeling –
And speaking of your bathroom remodeling in or around Santa Clara….. we would love an opportunity to be of service to you.
Please see our customer testimonials, then contact us today for a no obligation consultation.
We look forward to helping with your bathroom remodeling, when you live in an around Santa Clara, CA
Bathroom Remodeling Idea Gallery…