Solera Home Improvement services for your kitchen remodel ideas are available in Los Altos and surrounding cities
Kitchen Remodel Ideas – Los Altos – Flooring – Rubber
When you are a very very serious cook, you want a rubber floor in your kitchen.
This is because rubber:
- is naturally moisture resistant.
- is made of individual square or slats that can be easily replaced if needed.
- has a natural bounce to it which is great on your feet and knees when you are in the kitchen all day.
- muffles the sounds of things that are dropped.
- cushions the impact if something fragile (a glass for example) is dropped.
- is naturally anti-bacterial.
- is actually eco-friendly, as rubber flooring is made from recycled rubber.
- is really quite inexpensive when compared to wood or tile
However…. rubber is not perfect.
The disadvantages are:
- the floor needs to be sealed after installation and every few years
- can be damaged by spilled grease or oil
But it is not a coincidence that commercial kitchens almost always have rubber floors.
If you are a very very serious cook, the advantages of rubber strongly outweigh the disadvantages.
If you are remodeling your kitchen, we would love an opportunity to be of service, so please let me tell you a little about us.
When you work with us, you get guys who know customer satisfaction is a low bar to aim for and guys who know customers like you want to be delighted, not satisfied. You get guys who know the best source of new customers are referrals from you. For that reason, we treat you to the level of service we wish everyone treated us.
The set of services available to you includes (but is not be limited to) lighting and electrical, plumbing, trim molding (baseboard molding and crown molding), cabinetry installation and cabinetry alterations, painting, bathroom remodels, kitchen remodels, window replacement, door repairs and door replacement, removal of acoustic ceiling material, heater repairs, garden and yard fountains and garden and yard decorative lighting, toilet rebuilds and installations, furniture assembly (IKEA and others), sports and exercise equipment assembly, deck installations and repairs, wall mounting of flat panel TV hiding the wires, installation of home theater systems.
Our services are available to you in the following cities; Redwood City, Woodside, Portola Valley, Atherton, Menlo Park, Los Altos, Los Altos Hills, Mountain View, Palo Alto, Stanford, Sunnyvale, Santa Clara, Cupertino, Saratoga, San Jose, Milpitas, and Alviso.
While working with us, you get a company that knows about green building practices, green remodeling, and green home repair, for the benefit of you, your family, and your home.
We provide you with remodeling and handyman services for you, your family, your home, and even your place of work (we do commercial work).
You should contact us today, either by phone 408-338-6059 or the Contact Us form on our website.