Solera Home Improvement is an EPA lead paint lead safe certified firm for your remodeling needs
Lead Paint – Los Altos – Remodeling – EPA Regulations – Education
The educational part of the EPA Lead Handling Practices consists of:
Obtain a copy of the EPA pamphlet titled “Renovate Right”, which is available on the EPA website at
For owner occupied homes:
- Provide a copy of the pamphlet to the homeowner.
- Tear off the sign off sheet on the back page.
- Have the homeowner sign to certify they received a copy of the pamphlet.
For multi-family homes (apartments and condominiums):
- Give notice to each unit, in which the work that is being done and the schedule of the work is being documented.
- In common areas, post warning signs at the work area.
Before the work starts:
- The certified renovator trains any non certified personnel on proper practices of containment and cleanup.
Solera Home Improvement is an EPA certified lead safe handling firm.