Solera Home Improvement helps remodel kitchens in Palo Alto and surrounding cities
Remodel Kitchens – Palo Alto – Kitchen Faucet Finishes
These days, kitchen faucets come in a number of different finishes, and although chrome is still the most common, you often want something different to accent your counter top and/or sink.
Finishes are not colors, finishes are:
- Matt: not shiny
- Brushed: not shiny, marks from metal brushes are visible
- Oil rubbed: not shiny, no brush marks
These are combined with the various metals or colors to give you a very wide variety:
- Chrome (always shiny)
- Gold plating
Which finish best suits you and your family depends on what is most important to you:
- If you like shine, chrome or gold plating is for you.
- If you like a finish that hides water spots, oil rubbed is for you.
- If you are trying to recreate a theme, you want a finish that matches your theme.
I hope this information is useful to you for your kitchen remodel, and speaking of your kitchen remodel, we would appreciate an opportunity to be of service if you live in or around Palo Alto.
Please contact us today.