When you need small bathroom ideas for your remodel, there is a wealth of ideas to chose from.
Some are more expensive, for example:
- You can move all the fixtures around to create a better space utilization
- You can take space from another room to actually create a larger bathroom.
But others are cheap and easy.
When you are doing a room makeover, and not a full remodel, please consider the following:
- Install a curved shower rod. When the shower curtain is open, the room feels larger as you can see to the back wall of the shower. When you’re in the shower, the shower feels larger because there is more space between you and the curtain.
- Paint the ceiling a lighter color than the walls (this makes the room feel taller).
- Paint stripes, up the walls if you want a feeling of the room being taller, across the walls if you want a feeling of the room being deeper.
The use of a curved shower bar simply illustrates how an inexpensive and easy to do “trick” (for it is nothing more than an illusion) can make your small bathroom feel larger.
No matter what your budget, when you are ready to remodel your bathroom, contact us. Our contractors are top notch!