Now that you need small bathroom ideas for your remodel, you need to figure out what bathroom fixture goes where to best use the space you have.
If your bathroom is really small, consider installing a curved corner shower stall.
Will it save you money? If you were considering making your bathroom physically larger by encroaching upon an adjoining room, and the curved wall shower allows you not to do that, it will save you money. Otherwise, it will not.
However they need not break the bank. You can buy find curved corner showers at Lowe’s, and they come in a variety of shapes and styles. There are also corner shower stalls that are not curved, so you have choices.
You can alternatively search as follows:
- Google for “shower stalls”
- Select “Images” from the list on the left of the screen
- Look at the ones you want and figure out who makes them
- Look up the manufacturer on the web
- Call the manufacture and ask where you can get one near you
They are great space savers for smaller bathrooms, and if they allow you to avoiding having to physically make your bathroom larger, you will save money.
Please contact us today to get started with your remodel.