Following are ten questions to ask before hiring professional bathroom remodelers:
- Ask how many similar projects they have completed during the past six months and over the last year.
- Ask how long the bathroom remodelers have been in business
- Ask to see their license and whether or not they are bonded and have liability insurance.
- Ask what kind of permits are required for your particular project.
- Ask how long the project will take to complete.
- Ask for recommendations or referrals and then follow through by calling the numbers provided and read feedback comments on sites like the Better Business Bureau or Angie’s List.
- Ask whether or not they guarantee their work and what kind of warranty program they offer.
- Ask if services like design consultation are part of the quote.
- Ask how much the project will cost and what payment forms they accept and whether or not they provide financing options.
- Ask about contact information such as the best phone number to use.
A bathroom renovation is one of the most expensive investments you will make on your house. Steven Moore from Budget Bath USA suggests that you should spend between five to ten percent of your overall house value on a bathroom remodeling project.
Before you hand over this hard-earned money to the first bathroom remodelers to knock on your door, educate yourself by asking the above questions to know what to expect so there are no unpleasant surprises.
Are you looking for exceptional, experienced bathroom remodelers to help you transform your bathroom? Cal (408) 338-6059 or fill out our online form.